Formula B (F1000) Specs
Chassis of the Formula B F1000
- The F1000 tig welded chrome moly alloy steel tubular frame with stressed aluminum under tray optimized for torsional rigidity
- Chassis complies with all SCCA rule and regulations for 2010
- Aluminum front impact crush structure meeting current SCCA crush structure requirements with GFRP impact absorbing nose structure.
- Triangulated Side Impact Frame rails for superb impact absorption and chassis rigidity.
- 12 piece bodywork (color impregnated gelcoat)
- Custom colors available
- Independent pushrod activated double wishbone suspension.
- A-arms made of streamline 4130 alloy steel tubing with Aurora high strength Teflon lubricated bearings and rod-ends.
- Uprights and hubs are of billet aluminum AL6061-T6 construction along with Toe and Camber blocks. Adjustability includes: Caster (0 to 6deg), Camber (0 to -5deg), Ackermann.
- Any 12.7in length shocks (dampers) with 2.0", 2.25" or 2.5" springs.
- Rack and pinion steering.
- All components are non handed and most are universal.
- Upper and lower A-arms are non handed to lower spares cost.
- Alcon 4-piston racing calipers on a 278mm diameter ventilated discs
- Cockpit adjustable brake balance (bias).
- Tiltan master cylinders
- Front: 8" x 13" three-piece Jongbloed JRW 330 wheels
- Rear: 10" x 13" three-piece Jongbloed JRW 330 wheels
- Other sizes are available
- Damped Chain Drive optimized for smooth initial throttle transition and gear/chain impact loading reduction
- Low rotational inertia Taylor Racing Torsen limited slip differential housing with integrated sprocket mount. Fully adjustable chain tension and sprocket alignment.
- Dual element fully adjustable composite front wing with spill plates.
- Three element fully adjustable rear wing. Lower element optimized to augment diffuser scavenging for improved aerodynamic efficiency.
- Stepped F1 style front splitter.
- Rod Davis custom aluminum radiator integrated into left side pod.
- Aluminum oil cooler integrated into right side pod for maximum cooling.
- Any Sport Bike / Super Bike 600cc to 1300cc motorcycle engine.
- High capacity 10.8 gallon FT3-1999 compliant ATL fuel cell incorporating an internal high pressure fuel pump.
- High capacity 7+ quart dry sump oil system developed for the Honda CBR1000.
- Options for other engines available
- Full chassis wiring harness.
- Willians 6-point anti-submarine safety harness (belts).
- SPA 3.375 liter FIA approved fire protection system.
- Roll-over hoop designed to exceed SCCA roll over crash safety requirements.
- Cockpit adjustable anti-roll bar, front and rear.
- Electric or air paddle shift
- AP Racing 4-piston racing calipers on ventilated disks
- Brembo 2-piston racing calipers on ventilated disks
- Double adjustable Penske shock
- Spare packages available.
- 3 and 4-way adjustable Penske shock.
- Engine performance package with each car dyno
- Paddle shift, electric or air.
© 2010 Philadelphia Motorsports | 2727 Philmont Ave. Suite 245 Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006 | 215.333.3062 phone